A Guillemot comes in to land on a rock off the Antrim Coast.
The Church of Ireland church at Ballintoy was completed in 1813. It was a replacement for an older structure that is believed was built in the first quarter of the seventeenth century.
Extensive renovations were made in 1883 and further repairs after a hurricane in 1894.
The church makes for striking photographs
Prints of these images, along with others from the Antrim Coast and Glens can be purchased here.